2018 Program Details
A powerful yoga experience that is far more than simply mastering poses. This program should be a requirement for any school program as it provides essential life skills. Experienced teachers provide supportive and effective knowledge. I highly recommend it.
- Sandra K, 2016 200-hour SOYA graduate
Classes are held:
• every second weekend for three months, with exceptions (follows consecutive rather than alternate weekends to accommodate holidays and teachers' schedules)
• Saturdays and Sundays from 7:30 am – 6:30 pm
• the first weekend includes a 3-hour orientation on Friday evening*
Final 2018 SOYA Vancouver program dates:
Aug 3 (3 hours, Friday evening)
Sept 1, 2, 15, 16, 29, 30
Oct 13, 14, 20, 21
Nov 3, 4, 17, 18
Dec 1, 2
We are delighted to offer our program in a convenient Pitt Meadows location -- within practical travel distance for all areas of the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley as well as the North Shore and Blaine / Bellingham corridor.
Sample Saturday and Sunday daily schedule:
- 7:30 am morning kriyas, meditation, pranayama
- 8:30 am asana class
- 10 am philosophy session - reading, discussion
- 12:00 pm lunch / questions and answers
- 12:30 pm teaching asanas lab, lesson planning
- 4:30 pm asana class
- 6:00 pm meditation and pranayama
- 6:30 pm close for the day
SOYA 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Programs begin at home where students complete assignments and maintain a focused personal practice during the months leading up to program start. Ongoing support is offered during home study through a Facebook group, email, and phone access. Lessons completed at home are reviewed, discussed, and put into practice.
Completion of the Martin Kirk online Yoga Anatomy Training (15 hours) is required prior to graduation. You will receive a course access code upon receipt of your deposit.
Upon completion of all components of the program students will be eligible for registration as an RYT200 from Yoga Alliance and have the right to use the YA RYT200 logo in their promotions.
save $300 with early bird pricing (on or before July 6, 2018)
$2931.45 (includes gst)
After July 6, 2018
$3231.45 (includes gst)
Fees include Martin Kirk Anatomy online training program ($100 US value), all required books, and student manual.
How to Apply:
Application deadline: prior to start.
- Click here to register
- If you do not hear from someone within 5 days, please follow up to ensure that we have received your application. Make sure your email address is included and correct!
Email Dorothy through the contact page or call 604-465-4065 for more information.
© Copyright 2015-2018 SOYA